Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumnal Friday Question

ROUTE 1 HQ saw the first patchy frost of the season this week -- a sign of an early autumn, perhaps?
Readers discuss the fall by answering this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
How do you plan to enjoy this autumn?
JOHN S. -- Watching the Panthers go all the way to number 1!
ANNIKA H. -- Not over-heating in Jeff.
BEKAH P. -- My goal (cross-my-fingers, here) is to go camping for the first time (as an adult, although I think my child experience of sleeping in my backyard in a tent doesn't really count.) My husband and I live close to the Appalachian Mountains now, and there's this fantastic state park with the largest waterfall in the eastern U.S. There's a great campground there with fantastic trails, etc., and I'd really like to go. But if this falls through, I'll be completely satisfied with Oktoberfest.
KERI M. -- Working, spending time with my boyfriend and maybe sneaking in a Rider game.
ROSEANNE H. -- Wishing it was still summer.
RICK T. -- I'll be enjoying my first autumn in Florida this year. Warm weather yesssss!
BRIAN M. -- Watching to see if the Portland Timbers can make the MSL playoffs in their first year... schlepping around rural Southern Oregon to see if the Triad Timberwolves can surpass the state 8-man semis this year... and fretting over my Oregon State Beavers, who seem to have started off on the wrong foot.
ERIK H. -- Lighting some evening fires in our new backyard chiminea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home