Monday, May 30, 2011

Hot for the blues

I'm sad that my sister INGER had to return to her home in SAN FRANCISCO today, but that's not the only reason I've been listening to the BLUES this evening. It's too HOT to listen to anything else!*
When the weather turns overly warm and sticky, I reach for the blues, be it Delta, West Coast, Chicago or anything in between.
I just finished listening to the B.B. KING classic "LIVE AT THE REGAL."
I particularly love this album because it's difficult to decide who has more fun -- King or his spirited audience.
I have a feeling I'll be hearing more blues this week, both because of a family member heading home, and because of the heat.

* There is one thing that I want to hear when it gets hotter than today -- ELLA FITZGERALD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home