Thursday, September 09, 2010

Recovering from jet lag

Last night was the first time in three nights I slept throughout.
Two nights after my return from SYDNEY, I found myself awake between 1-4 a.m., my biological clock wondering why I tried to sleep in what must have seemed like an AUSTRALIAN AFTERNOON.

I wasn't jet-lagged during the trip: I slept on the long flight from SAN FRANCISCO, woke up in Sydney in the morning, and my body seemed to glide right into Australian time.

Coming back has been a different story.
When I arrived home late Sunday night, my body was primed as if it were morning. By noon the next day, I was so tired I couldn't keep my head up.
Any jet lag has been well worth it, though. I fell in love with Sydney on that trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're back; we need you in the newsroom!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home