Monday, August 23, 2010

The early bird gets the worm but must wait for his shower

"Wake up honey, it's time to get ready for school."
I haven't had to say that for so long, it actually sounded strange saying it just now -- waking up KERSTIN for her first day of high school.

"First day of high school?!"
That sounds even weirder. I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday!
I am officially back to EARLY BIRD STATUS.

Here's how the system works:

5:05 a.m. -- My alarm goes off and I stumble down the steps to let out our dog Rory.

5:30 a.m. -- I wake up Kerstin.

5:45 a.m. -- I wake up ANNIKA (who would sleep until 11:30 a.m. if we let her).

6 a.m. -- I wake up JILL.

Some time after that, I'll get to take my shower and prepare for work. I have to be patient -- I live in a house with three females

Ahh... I can overhear them now, preparing for school in the bathroom, while the pets follow the girls around.

It's official: Summer is over and I am an early bird. So where's my worm?

1 Comments:

Blogger inger said...

Where's your worm? Harry's Cafe de Wheels, of course! It's a Tiger Pie!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home