Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can "Good Feeling" help me feel better? Here's hoping!

I blame it on being a HEALTH REPORTER for a newspaper for the past 12 years.
Whenever I get sick, or sore, or otherwise unwell, my mind drifts over all of the HORRIFIC POSSIBLE DIAGNOSES -- when more often than not I am simply suffering from a sore back (last night and this morning) or slight cold or virus (also last night).

I tossed and turned in bed most of the night, visualizing my own funeral.

That's why I can't shake off the morning cobwebs. Well, I hope that's why I can't shake off the morning cobwebs -- you don't suppose it's something more serious, do you?

I work a later shift today -- giving me ample time to recover (I hope) -- so I just crafted an iTunes playlist containing the UK charting singles of Scottish band, TRAVIS.

I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of the Travis experience: I purchased their debut album "GOOD FEELING" when it came out in 1997.

Since then, the band has become increasingly popular (spawning 18 Top-40 singles in their native UK) and influential (Snow Patrol and Keane definitely took notes).

I am banking on the music of Travis and some AUSTRALIAN COFFEE (freeze dried) to help pave the way for my recovery from my various ailments.

If it doesn't work, who knows: Maybe I wasn't such a hypochondriac after all?

3 Comments:

Blogger dong dong23 said...

louis vuitton outlet
jordan retro 3
michael kors handbags
supra sneakers
gucci handbags
polo ralph lauren
kobe 9
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
nike nfl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ghd hair straighteners
tory burch sale
toms shoes
north face outlet
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
instyler curling iron
michael kors outlet
nike store
nike air jordan
louis vuitton handbags
hollister outlet
adidas outlet store
louis vuitton
nfl jerseys wholesale
coach factory outlet
nike trainers
fake watches
michael kors handbags
tods shoes
tods outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet
air jordans
kobe bryant shoes
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
20165.5wengdongdong

10:01 PM  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

designer handbags
celine handbags
gucci outlet
giuseppe zanotti
nike uk
ray ban outlet
asics shoes
adidas originals shoes
supra sneakers
nike running shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
insanity workout
tods shoes
michael kors canada
true religion outlet
kate spade
nike air force 1
louis vuitton
kate spade
oakley vault
michael kors outlet clearance
nike free run 2
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
toms outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
ray ban wayfarer
kate spade handbags
nike nfl jerseys
beats headphones
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
polo ralph lauren
hollister clothing
nike free run
20166.23wengdongdong

9:12 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-06-30keyun
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan concords
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors
louis vuitton bags
cheap rolex watches
louis vuitton bags
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
coach factory outlet online
replica rolex watches
replica rolex watches
coach outlet store online
basketball shoes
tory burch outlet
ray ban outlet
kd 7 shoes
ray bans
ralph lauren sale
nike sb dunks
michael kors canada outlet
cheap jerseys
tods outlet store
kobe 8
nike outlet
true religion outlet
toms shoes outlet
longchamp handbags
ed hardy outlet
louis vuitton outlet
cheap toms
celine handbags
cheap basketball shoes
asics running shoes
coach outlet
toms wedges
copy watches
coach outlet
coach factory outlet

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home