Friday, September 17, 2010

Have a holly jolly Sept. 17

One of the only things I wanted to get but couldn't in AUSTRALIA was a jersey for the rugby league team the WESTS TIGERS.
I had to put it on my CHRISTMAS list instead.

ROUTE 1 readers know it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, and prove it by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:

"What is on your Christmas wish list?"

RICK T. -- Toys!!!!!! Lots of Toys!

BEKAH P. -- This year, I would VERY much love it if my husband granted me my one Christmas wish --- to be allowed to put up two trees instead of just one. And they both MUST be real, too!
KERI M. -- A treadmill.
SANDYE V. -- My Christmas wish is to have a nice holiday dinner with my kids and grandkids together, with no backbiting and everyone pretending to get along for a few hours. Sigh.

JOHN S. -- We are taking the kids to Disney World.

KERSTIN H. -- An iPad.

SASKIA M. -- A winning lottery ticket, or cash to pay bills.

ERIK H. -- A fair dinkum Akubra hat to wear with the Wests Tigers' shirt I also want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home