Thursday, April 29, 2010

A healthy dose of Led Zep

I have been in a LED ZEPPELIN mood lately.
"PHYSICAL GRAFFITI" played on my car stereo throughout yesterday, as I drove to various assignments with the sunroof opened on the car.

The opening six songs are among my favorite Zep tunes -- "Custard Pie," "The Rover," "In My Time of Dying," "Houses of the Holy," "Trampled Underfoot" and "Kashmir."

After dinner, I plugged in the portable DVD player (while the girls watched "American Idol") and I watched about an hour of the LED ZEPPELIN TWO-DISC DVD -- including the 1973 Madison Square Garden footage.

That gig is represented on the DVD by "Black Dog," "Misty Mountain Hop," "Since I've Been Loving You" and the Beastie Boys-sampled "The Ocean."

It was a healthy dose of Led Zep, all things considered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home