Friday, April 30, 2010

Ah, birthdays -- those approaching supernovas of F-U-N!

It's not often ROUTE 1 HQ buzzes with the approach of a Monday morning.
However, this coming Monday is different than most -- it's THE ERIK HOGSTROM BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZAPALOOZA®!

With that very much in mind, we briefly turn away from the shining light that is our approaching supernova of fun (previous edition pictured) to consider the subject of birthdays, thanks to answers from the following FRIDAY QUESTION:

"What do you like to do on your birthday?"

SASKIA M. -- We get breakfast, home-baked cake and gifts in bed in the morning and go out for fancy lunch or dinner.

ELLEN B. -- Dinner & drinks with family and friends!

MIKE M. -- Sulk and glower.

BEKAH P. -- On my ideal birthday celebration, I would take off work, sleep in late, go out for brunch, go shopping, pick out and then purchase something expensive, go to a spa and then go to an amazing dinner out with friends. That's how it would be --- ideally. Mind you, this birthday has NOT occurred in my lifetime!

KERSTIN H. -- Hang around and do nothing at all.

RICK T. -- My birthday AND my wife's birthday is the same day, Aug. 25. Love to go out and have a nice supper someplace.

ANNIKA H. -- Sleep but I can't -- sniff, sniff -- sadly.

KERI M. -- Spend time with my special people.

ERIK H. -- I love being surprised by gifts and birthday celebrants in our house may choose the dinner of their choice. This year, I am choosing steaks cooked on our new grill. I might listen to a Giants game on the radio, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home