Friday, February 26, 2010

Good morning readers!

A light is slowly spreading across the eastern horizon and I just burned my tongue with some hot coffee -- it must be morning!
ROUTE 1 readers shrugged off the final remnants of sleep (well, most of them did) to answer this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:

"What is your favorite way to start the day?"

MIKE D. -- Two or three bowls of cereal.

BEKAH P. -- That's way too easy. I like to start my day by sleeping in! Then, it'll get even better if waking up late is followed by a marvelous brunch served with all-you-can-drink mimosas.

MIKE M. -- I enjoy taking inventory of the children and small animals who've crept into my bed during the night.

JOHN S. -- I love it when I get to use a new tooth brush for the first time.

SASKIA M. -- Sleep in, then have coffee and read news on laptop in bed.

STEVE M. -- Sleeping in. If I am up, an extended period with coffee and the newspaper.

RICK T. -- Start with a Pepsi!

KERSTIN H. -- Get up and laze around.

SANDYE V. -- With a 20-30 minute walk or bike ride (preferably when the weather is lovely.)

ROSEANNE H. -- Coffee and the newspaper!

BRIAN M. -- My FAVORITE way to start the day is waking up when I want to wake up, not when the alarm sounds at 4 a.m. A shower, a pot of coffee and the Internet are also essential to a good morning.

KERI M. -- Rolling over and seeing my boyfriend next to me and then going for breakfast together OR grabbing a Timmies and taking the long way to work while have old school 90's hip hop/rap cranked (the later I only like doing in the spring/summer).

JIM S. -- When the weather cooperates, I love starting the day with a run (usually, that's in the spring and fall) Breakfast most often is peanut butter toast and/or Honey Nut Cheerios and a mixture of fruit juices (when I'm "bad," I'll eat a small bag of Famous Amos cookies.

ERIK H. -- Lately, I have really enjoyed waking up with a cup (or three) of coffee while listening to the Chris Evans Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2 online. Evans is an accomplished DJ, funny and engaging, and he plays some great tunes, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home