Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Body to me: Get on the treadmill and listen to The Feeling

I don't get too many clear-cut messages from my body, but this morning's message was unmistakable.
I woke up with my feet simulating walking, so I knew I had to get on the TREADMILL as soon as possible.

I grabbed the iPod and dialed up a playlist loaded with BRITISH and IRISH POP.

Beginning with Glen Hansard's "Falling Slowly," I progressed through songs by acts such as Glasvegas, Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Hot Chip and the immeasurably catchy "I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER" by THE FEELING.

The latter song reached No. 9 in the British charts in 2007 and routinely finds its way onto radio playlists.

It makes us smile every time we hear it, and it worked wonders while walking on the treadmill, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home