Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's see what a little editing can do

A little editing can go a long way, so this week, ROUTE 1 cuts right to the FRIDAY QUESTION:
"If you could edit your past, what would you change?"

RICK T. -- Erase the years of drinking. What a waste of a life. Sober for over 17 years now. I learned that if you drink, you'll lose more than you'll ever know.

KERI M. -- How I was treated in school.

MARY N.-P. -- All angry outbursts and sulking -- just negativity and petulance in general (I'm working on it for the future).

JIM S. -- I never would have let my parents buy me that brown leisure suit back in '74.

MIKE M. -- Not a thing.

ERIK H. -- I would have spent more time at the beach. I feel a deep connection with the ocean -- a connection that has been missing these years in Iowa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home