Friday, September 25, 2009

Our overused words and phrases

"Rory, Get Down!" "Can you please pick up your stuff?" "It's not my turn to wash dishes, I washed dishes the last time!" "D'oh!" and "¡Ay caramba!"
It's easy to spot the overused words or phrases at the ROUTE 1 WORLD H.Q.
This week, readers reveal their own conversational standbys by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"Which words or phrases do you most overuse?"
MIKE M. -- "I beg to differ" and "I need to bleed my lizard."
RICK T. -- "Ya'll!" It's my Southern thing.
KERI M. -- "Seriously," and "I'm just sayin'."
JEFF T. -- "I'm sorry Teresa" Or... "Yes Teresa, it was my fault again..." (my wife).
STEVE M. -- "You can take this job and shove it!!!"
KERSTIN H. -- "Yeah, omg and like. Yeah."
ERIK H. -- According to the girls: "That's brilliant!" According to Jill: "There's a soccer game I want to watch this weekend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home