Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I heard one of them tonight!

Three things I ABSOLUTELY HATE HEARING:
1. Unimaginative COVER VERSIONS of classic songs.
Did Hilary Duff really need to sing "My Generation?"
2. "Daddy, it's not fair! I dried the dishes and put them away the last three times. It's her turn to do it!"
3. TIM LINCECUM struggling on the pitching mound.
It doesn't happen too often, but it happened tonight. I was a bad SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS fan. I switched off the game and decided to listen to some reggae instead.
UPDATE:
I felt bad about abandoning my team, so I switched back on the game in time to hear one of San Francisco's best comeback victories of the season.
Trailing, 5-1, the Giants rallied to defeat the Reds, 8-5, in 10 innings. RYAN GARKO drove in four runs for San Francisco.
Sorry for the momentary loss of faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home