Friday, February 13, 2009

Aaachooo! Pleath path de Ktheenethes

SNIFFF!
The attendance lady at JEFFERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL tells us "something is going around."
AAAAACHOOO!
Yeah, tell us about it.
ROUTE 1 readers chime in on remedies by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What helps you feel better when you are sick?"
STEVE M. -- Plenty of fluids. I don't think much about the stereo when I am sick.
BEKAH P. -- Potato soup, season one of "Grey's Anatomy" and my bed. Oh yeah, and Kleenex. Lots and lots of Kleenex.
ANNIKA H. -- Watching "SpongeBob."
RICK T. -- Just laying down and keeping warm. Rest is the best!!!
LISA Y. -- Darkness, sleep and the occasional "How are you doing?" from the kids or hubbie.
ELLEN B. -- Tylenol Cold/Flu and my bed.
SASKIA M. -- When I'm sick, I need darkness, total quiet and sleep. As soon as I feel the urge to start checking my e-mail, I know I'm better again.
KERI M. -- Sleep and Cold FX.
ERIK H. -- Chicken noodle soup (the antioxidants boost the immune system and the steam can help open up sinus passages), sleep and jazz on my iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home