Thursday, October 30, 2008

What would I have chosen had the Rays won?

I am listening to PHILADELPHIA legends HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUE NOTES today in honor of the PHILLIES winning their first WORLD SERIES title since 1980.
Resuming a game suspended from Monday, former GIANT Pedro Feliz singled home the go-ahead run in the seventh inning last night and Brad Lidge pitched the ninth for his 48th save in 48 chances as the Phillies defeated the RAYS, 4-3.
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes are my favorite SOUL group from the city of CHEESESTEAKS.
I invariably find myself singing along to their classic songs, including "Don't Leave Me This Way," "The Love I Lost," "Bad Luck" and "If You Don't Know Me By Now" whenever I hear them.
I am not sure what I would have chosen to hear had the Rays won the series. Classic blues by Tampa Red, perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home