Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Man's best friend pushes man close to the edge

I had to clean all three types of bodily emissions from RORY THE PUPPY this morning.
She completed the hat-trick by vomiting while I washed my hair.
Needless to say, our house-training efforts seem to have stalled.
My frustration was peaking as I decided what CD to play as I drove to work.
I chose "RELATIONSHIP OF COMMAND" by AT THE DRIVE-IN.
"On my way nails broke and fell into the wishing well, wishing well, wishing we-eh-eh-ell," ATDI's Cedric Bixler-Zavala crooned on the wonderful single, "INVALID LITTER DEPT."
I listened closely to ATDI's songs as I drove to work, trying to forget the dog barking at the cats and having to spray carpet cleaner on a smelly stain.
Sometimes you need a little noise with your melody, I thought. Like when a puppy is not quite house-trained enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home