Thursday, October 04, 2007

HELLO South Korea!!!

It has been an historic day for SOUTH KOREA.
First, the leaders of South Korea and North Korea agreed to develop economic projects following a rare summit between the two nations, still technically at war.
Second, thanks to today's report from GOOGLE ANALYTICS, I have learned that someone from South Korea has visited ROUTE 1.
Welcome!
Google Analytics is a free service that tracks visits to a Web site. I signed up for it yesterday.
Today's report revealed 14 visits to ROUTE 1, coming from five different countries on the globe.
Here is why I believe these various nationalities have visited this blog:
UNITED STATES: The 10 visitors from America are either related to me or feel an obligation to visit because I often visit their blogs about what it's like to be the executive editor of a newspaper, what it's like to be the adult services manager of a public library, or what it's like to travel around the world snapping photos while seeking Nativity scene presents for my wife.
CANADA: Someone probably googled "Cannibal & The Headhunters" and clicked on Page No. 13 of the search results.
AUSTRALIA: I often write about cricket and the Australian Football League, which recently crowned GEELONG as this year's GRAND FINAL winners. Good on ya, Cats!
THAILAND: Full of drunk Australians. See above.
SOUTH KOREA: I have no idea.
Although I do not know why someone from South Korea visited this site today, I heartily welcome them to the ROUTE 1 family.
Here, you will find my latest musings about whatever music I seem to be obsessing about at the time (currently Led Zeppelin), the last DVD I watched (I loooove Japanese films) and overexcited missives about my favorite sports, which range from soccer to baseball and from the Trail Blazers to MY BELOVED OREGON DUCKS (the latter range, admittedly, is not very wide).
So, I would like to formally welcome our reader(s) from SOUTH KOREA:
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home