Friday, February 16, 2007

Birda-birda-birda-birda Bwrang-Bwraaaannng!

Hold your hands out!
ROUTE 1 readers chime in with their answers to the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What is the best song to 'air guitar' to?"
Inger H. -- My favorite song to air guitar to right now would have to be UK band
Kasabian's "Last Trip (In flight)". They rock!
Kerstin H. -- "Livin' After Midnight" by Judas Priest.
Dave B. -- "Still Rock in America," Night Ranger. I was part of an air band that won an air-guitar contest with this song. We freakin' rocked.
Rob K. -- "Don't Let Her Go," by REO Speedwagon. The solo, I believe by Gary Richrath, is absolutely classic.
Annika H. -- "Livin' After Midnight" by Judas Priest.
Ellen B. -- "Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC!
Mike D. -- Boston, Bon Jovi and Loverboy all provide plenty of songs to jam along with. And the dual guitar finale of the Eagles' "Hotel California" is always a favorite. But on the drive home earlier this week, I had to use my steering wheel to accompany Gary Richrath on his screamin' guitar work on REO Speedwagon's "Roll with the Changes," one of the liveliest rock songs ever.
Shannon H. -- "November Rain."
Erik H. -- I am one of those habitual air guitarists, I am afraid, strumming along to everyone from Steve Cropper (Booker T & The MGs) to John McLaughlin (The Mahavishnu Orchestra) to Johnny Marr (The Smiths).
This week, though, I strummed along with Dave Murray's great solo on "Flight of Icarus" by Iron Maiden. Duuuude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home