Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rockin' on a "Low Trac" day

I will be driving Jill's car around town today -- it travels better in the snow.
Several things drive me batty about this car, however, including the "Low Trac" warning.
Every time the car hits a slippery spot, a light cautions that the car is experiencing low traction.
I suppose this feature would be helpful in black-ice conditions.
However, in a constant snowstorm, the "Low Trac" seems to serve no other purpose than to MOCK ME.
"Low traction you say? No Sh!t, Sherlock! You think I can't figure that out for myself?! Why don't you just caution me about the low visibilities and rapidly diminishing temperatures, too!?!?"
I actually think I might be making a bit too much out of this whole "Low Trac" thing, so today, when the "Low Trac" light comes on (and the way the wind is whipping around today's snow, the light surely will come on -- repeatedly), I am going to attempt to ignore it.
When the light comes on, I am going to turn up IRON MAIDEN REALLY LOUD.
It might not be the Zen-like approach, but I think it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home