Friday, May 12, 2006

FQ parties out of doors

Route 1'’s FRIDAY QUESTION returns this week with an eye toward warmer weather.
What song would you like to hear at a cook-out?
Mike D. -- "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffet. It always reminds me of the open-air restaurant of the same name that my wife and I ate at during our trip to Hawaii!
Dave B. -- "Gin and Juice" - Snoop. Because of the video, when I have or I am at a cookout it reminders me of a barbeque.
Annika H. -- Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
Mary N.-P. -- "On the Road Again" by Canned Heat - I don't know why - might have something to do with cook-out venues - warm summer nights, the time when wanderlust often strikes...
Rick T. -- "It'’s a Great Day to be Alive" by Travis Tritt
Inger H. -- Who else but the shimmery, summery sounds of The Mayflies?
Ellen B. -- Garth Brooks - "I got friends in Low Places"... "Where the Whiskey drowns, And the Beer chases my blues away and I will be okay!"
Erik H. -- I will choose "Shake Some Action" by San Francisco legends the Flamin' Groovies. "Shake some action's what I need, to let me bust out at full speed. I'm sure that's all you need, to make it all right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home