Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life begins at...

Forty!
At least, that's what I am hoping, since I turned 40 today.
In the above photo I actually look 50. That's because I need a haircut.
I am sure I am not alone, but when I think about my life it sometimes seems like it all occurred in the blink of an eye.
Then, when I think of all the states I have lived in (five -- California, Montana, Arizona, Oregon and Iowa) and all of the people I have met and Jill and the kids and...
... and then my life seems like an incredible journey.
Here's hoping the next 40 (50? 60?) are as enjoyable as the past 40.
A GIANTS World Series victory will help immensely, by the way. Just not this year, probably. I heard them on KNBR the other day and they sound terrible...

1 Comments:

Blogger inger said...

Happy Birthday!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home