Thursday, January 26, 2006

I feel like... vanilla...


For the first time in my dress-up-for-work life, I have now worn four WHITE button-down shirts in succession.
I have never felt so pale and bland. So... vanilla.
I blame my sans color dress sense on my lack of options. Since we moved last weekend, I have only been able to find white shirts.
I'm surprised nobody has stopped me on the street, asking for tax preparation advice (apologies to all fashionable accountants, of course).
Well, it appears I am stuck on white until I can dig around for colored shirts this weekend.
I will attempt to counteract my vanilla sensation by listening to some rare 1960s' soul music today. Stuff by Vince Apollo and The Servicemen and Melvin Davies.
Stuff you wouldn't hear on a local oldies radio station, although, you would if I programmed the station.
Maybe all this soul music will help me overcome my sense of pervasive BLANDNESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home