Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cleaning with Mud

I had a rare Wednesday off work today. How did I spend it? Cleaning house -- and it wasn't even my house!
It was OK, though, for two reasons.
1. It was my father-in-law's house, and my mom and step-dad will be staying there while they visit us beginning next week. Of course, we want the place to look nice for them!
2. While scrubbing away, I held the scrub brush in one (latex-gloved) hand and my iPod (cue music geek jokes) in the other hand. I scrubbed, while terrific but presently underrated British party band Mud serenaded me. It was fun. I think.
The grand cleaning day became decidedly less fun when we began cleaning the backyard: I slammed my shin into a wheelbarrow and the painful impact raised a knotted contusion. No amount of 1970s glam rock was going to help that!

1 Comments:

Blogger smacky said...

Ew, you've been spammed. If you change your preferences so you don't allow anonymous comments, that will stop junk like those above getting through.

Anyway, I'm a real person, and I enjoy your blog. I picked up the Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash based on your based on your review. Good stuff. Thanks!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home