Friday, April 05, 2013

Here are a few of our favorite games

Wanna guess what happens when you try playing PAC-MAN on your smartphone while a cat rubs its flank across your face? Hint: The hungry ghosts l-o-v-e when that happens.
Which brings us to this week's ROUTE 1 FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What is your favorite arcade, computer or smartphone game?"
JILL H. -- Candy Crushers.
JOHN S. -- My favorite arcade game was "Sea Wolf" it was a submarine game and the controls were made to look like a periscope.
MIKE M. -- My 6-year-old son’s enthusiasm for Super Mario Bros. is infectious; I’m on World 6 on his DS.
STACEY B. -- Tetris.
MIKE D. -- I know not of this technology of which you speak. I did, however, enjoy playing Burger Time on Intellivision 30 years ago.
SANDYE V. -- I play Scrabble on the Kindle. Does that count?
ANNIKA H. -- Sunday Lawn.
RICK T. -- Solitaire on the computer.
STEVE M. -- A good pinball game.  no electronic games.  I know I know I must be missing some great ones.
ERIK H. -- The iPhone has reintroduced me to old-school favorites such as Space Invaders and Pac-Man (the latter does an effective job of raising my blood pressure). For actual enjoyment, however, there is no feeling quite like "shooting the moon" to win Microsoft's Hearts game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home