Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Scíthe ar Céadaoin an Luaithrigh

It was the type of day where a phone interview for one NEWSPAPER story occurred while I was writing another. I didn't have time to switch files, so I typed the notes into the wrong story, copying and pasting later so a heart disease story didn't contain unnecessary references to foster care.
Now is the time for relaxing.
How should I relax on this ASH WEDNESDAY evening?
I'll sip some BUSHMILL'S IRISH WHISKEY while listening to Horslips, Clannad, Moving Hearts, Sinéad Lohan and some other musical artists from ÉIRE.
After we eat TUNA AND NOODLE CASSEROLE, of course.
No beef jerky for me tonight, thanks, it's Ash Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger rugged breed said...

Nice blog! I love it! You did a good job!

Zero Dramas

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home