Friday, July 16, 2010

Route 1 career day Friday Question

ROUTE 1 assistant speechwriter ANNIKA has been exploring the world of anthropology this week as part of a summer school class.
The exposure has given the future dance instructor an additional career aspiration, leading us to pose the following FRIDAY QUESTION:

"What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?"

BEKAH P. -- I wanted to be a reporter who covered disasters and crime. I think little kid me would have thought big kid me was pretty freaking awesome, actually!

JIM S. -- Well, of course, I was going to be a wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers, and my friend Ronny Vesterdahl was going to be the quarterback. After all, we were an unbeatable combination at Albion Park near the Yahara River!

ANNIKA H. -- Anthropologist.

SANDYE V. -- A ballerina/author/cowgirl/mermaid.

MIKE M. -- I wanted to be a potato chip salesman in Colorado. I've never been to Colorado, but I read about it in National Geographic, and I thought it'd be great fun to drive around in the mountains distributing tasty snacks.

KERSTIN H. -- When I was a kid I wanted to be a forensic psychiatrist.

RICK T. -- A truck driver! And I was one for 38 years!

BRIAN C. -- First basement of the Chicago Cubs. And they could have used me!

JOHN S. -- An astronaut.

STACEY B. -- I wanted to be an animal trainer at Sea World so I could play with the animals all day That would have been super fun!

ERIK H. -- Inspired by their efforts outside my childhood in Alameda, Calif., I originally wanted to grow up to become a black garbage man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home