Friday, July 17, 2009

Be thankful Stacy London and Clinton Kelly never read ROUTE 1

ROUTE 1 EDITORIAL INTERN KERSTIN has a new favorite article of clothing
after her birthday.
That brings up this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What is your favorite article of clothing?"
JIM S. -- I have two: A flannel, long-sleeve "shirt of many colors" given to me by Kris very early on in our relationship (I believe on a Christmas - forgive me if I'm wrong, honey); and my Boston Red Sox T-shirt, bought in Boston just a few months ago on my (finally) first trip to Fenway.
BEKAH P. -- My skinny jeans. Just because I can't fit into them doesn't mean they're not my absolute favs. I think it's the HOPE of wearing them again that maintains their favored status. However, once I got them on, I think I would realize how dreadfully out-of-date they are...
SASKIA M. -- In public: Denim blue jeans. At home: pj's.
JEFF T. -- There's a tangy yellow golf shirt that my wife and I disagree on. I love it and think that it brings a ray of sunshine into an often gloomy and predictable wardrobe. She thinks that I look like Spongebob Squarepants.
RICK T. -- My FSU (Florida State Univ.) Sweat pants! Go Nole's!!!!!!!!!!!
BOB H. -- My bathing suit on a sandy beach!!!
MIKE M. -- I like my woolly mammoth pants, especially in wintertime.
KERSTIN H. -- My Mrs. Edward Cullen shirt!
STACEY B. -- It's a pair of 4-year-old blue pajama pants that are covered in paint. I
wear them whenever I paint a room, and each of the little splotches of paint is a little colorful piece of a memory.
JOHN S. -- Any one of my Cubs hats!
MIKE D. -- I've been known to wear clothes until they fall off my body. In fact, a couple of my mid-1980s T-shirts are clinging to life as grass-cutting apparel. But this summer, I came upon a second-hand pair of khaki shorts. I've been wearing them so much that my wife is pleading for me to swap them for a pair of jean shorts.
ERIK H. -- My Portland Trail Blazers hooded sweatshirt, especially on chilly days like today. Brrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home