Friday, July 10, 2009

The Friday Question that sleeps in a coffin

Edward Cullen seems to get all the press these days, but vampires have been swooping through popular culture for years.
Dracula, Lestat, Blacula, David from "The Lost Boys," Count Von Count...
Thinking about all these blood-drinkers brings us to this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"Who is your favorite vampire?"
KERSTIN H. -- OMG it's so EDWARD CULLEN!! i love his hair and yeah!
MIKE D. -- I was raised on Bela Lugosi, but a nod has to go to Joe Flaherty's Count Floyd, host of the fictional "Monster Chiller Horror Theater" on the early 1980s comedy show "SCTV." Blah, blah!
RICK T. -- There's only one REAL vampire, Bela Lugosi!!!!!!!! He scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.
INGER H. -- Oh, the girl in the Swedish film "Let the Right One In" is awesome... it's such a great movie too. Whoever gives thought to pre-teen vampires? Their troublesome need for fresh blood? Incredible movie, a must-see for anyone interested in the genre. And it's Swedish! Who would've thought?!
BEKAH P. -- I loved Lestat when I got addicted to the Interview With a Vampire series, but my favorite, by far, without any hesitation is the Sesame Street character, Count Von Count. He never sucked the fun out of numbers...
JEFF T. -- The mistletoe plant -- it feeds on the nutrients and water of host trees and gives me a great excuse to plant one on my wife during the holidays.
ERIK H. -- I liked Christopher Lee in the Hammer Dracula series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home