Friday, June 12, 2009

Fill in the blanks for summer fun

ROUTE 1 can feel it: The joys of SUMMER are upon us!
This week, readers concoct a guide to summer by filling in the blanks to the following FRIDAY QUESTION sentence:
"In the summer, I never leave home without __________ because ________."
JIM S. -- Sun tan lotion and a baseball cap ... I burn easily, especially on the top of my head!
INGER H. -- sunscreen ... the sun, it burns! It burns!
ELLEN B. -- In the summer, I never leave home without Sunglasses because squinting is NO fun!
RICK T. -- In the summer, I never leave home without water because it's HOT outside!
KERI M. -- My cell phone because I will be working __ jobs this summer.
MIKE D. -- I'd like to say "fishing pole," but that's wishful thinking. In reality, it
would be my camera, because I like to be prepared when I see something
photo-worthy, and it usually involves my kids.
BEKAH P. -- A book, because I hate being caught in construction waiting lines without
anything to do.
SASKIA M. -- In the summer, I never leave home without money,because I'm addicted to Culver's Lemon Smoothies.
ERIK H. -- In the summer, I never leave home without a reggae or blues CD, because I always associate those types of music with hot weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home