Monday, August 25, 2008

Ultramagnetic MCs on the summer's final day

"It's the last day of summer vacation!"
ROUTE 1 JUNIOR EDITORIAL ASSISTANT ANNIKA (age 9-1/2) just growled at me when I noted that today is the FINAL DAY OF HER SUMMER VACATION.
She was propped up in our bed, watching TV. This time tomorrow, she will be dressed and prepared to walk into the fourth-grade classroom for the first time.
"...Ultra magnetic-magnetic MCs Ultra magnetic-magnetic MCs..."
I am listening to the ULTRAMAGNETIC MCs as I eat breakfast and prepare for work.
This summer has sped by, so it does come as a surprise that school begins tomorrow. The family is reconvening at noon to take Annika to her SCHOOL ORIENTATION.
Then, I am sure, today's status as the final day of juvenile freedom will become crystal clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home