Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Maryland's News, Talk and Sports Station"

I am munching a salad while listening to WBAL-AM live online at lunch, shaking my head at what I am hearing.
Authorities are cleaning up after an accident in Baltimore County -- on Yellow Brick Road?!?!
It is cloudy in Baltimore, with the high temperatures expected to rise to about normal for this time of year: 40?!?!
My wife Jill heads to Baltimore in a couple months, for business, and I know next to nothing about the place.
Orioles? I have heard of them. Ravens? Isn't that the team that replaced the Colts?
I have seen Barry Levinson's "Diner" and some of that old TV series, "Homicide: Life on the Street," and that is about the extent of my knowledge of "Bawl-a-mer."
That's why I am taking time out today to listen to one of the top radio stations. I feel like I should curb my ignorance a bit.
Oh yeah.... Yellow Brick Road is apparently located in the Baltimore's northeast suburbs, near Rossville, Md.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home