Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I got your "boy" hangin,' you no-business, born insecure, jock-jawed, mutha f**kas!

Here's today's recipe for a fine lunch:
1) Bowl of homemade chili
2) Cold can of Diet Sprite
3) Rudy Ray Moore as "Dolemite" on the DVD player.
"Dolemite," as you might recall, is the 1975 "Blaxploitation" flick generally considered to be one of the worst movies of all time.
"Man, move over and let me pass, 'fore they have to be pullin' these Hush Puppies out your mothaf**ckin' ass!"
Of course, it could be argued that "Dolemite" is one of those "so-bad-it-is-good" films,
based on some of the awesome, over-the-top lines:
"I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and f**kin' up motha f**kas is my game!"
Bad or good, "Dolemite" was a fun way to spend my lunch break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home