Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday's Embarrassing Question

This week we asked music fans to reveal the most embarrassing record in their collection. Prepare to be baffled and bewildered by this week's Friday Question...

Mary B. -- "I have an Air Force Band CD... What would I be doing with that one?"
Jim S. -- "I have the Jane Fonda Workout album. Not exactly sure how it ended up in my collection. I guess I once thought she was hot, or something."
Angie A. -- "I still have a cassette tape of the song 'Loser' by Beck. When I was younger and watched videos on VH1, I saw the video for Loser and just loved the song. These two girls were in the video doing this weird dance, so my friend and I would dance just like them while listening to it."
Ben P. -- "I have Bon Jovi's 'Crossroads.' I got it in eighth grade or something."
Diane H. -- "Three words: Color Me Badd. You know they're bad because they put the extra 'd' on the end just to, ya know, make sure you notice."
Rick T. -- "I have comedy/party records from the late '60s. They are tame compared to today's comedy."
Madelin F. -- "I have Debbie Gibson's 'I Saw You Standing There,' the extended version."
Mike D. -- "This definitely falls into the guilty pleasure category, but amidst my heavy metal tapes is a homemade cassette of pre-disco Bee Gees tunes. Hey, even us rockers have a mellow side!"
Emily B. -- "Ace of Base."
Dave B. --
"Are my kids' CDs technically considered 'mine' because I paid for them? If I can claim them, I would have to say the 'Freaky Friday' soundtrack and 'Viva La Mickey' (are most embarrassing). They are Phat with a capital P."
Scout S. -- "A couple of Christmases ago, I received a copy of Neil Diamond's 'Hot August Nights 2.' That could potentially be embarrassing, but it's got a hot shit live version of 'Sweet Caroline,' so who could fault you for that? I'll tell you who: Someone who's dead inside.
Tom J. -- "The 'Dirty Dancing' soundtrack... don't ask me why."

Emily S. -- "I have the Shaquille O'Neal rap CD ("Shaq Diesel"). It was a gift."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home