Friday, January 06, 2012

Route 1 resolutions

It's a NEW YEAR and that means it's time for resolutions.
This week, ROUTE 1 readers announce their intentions by answering the following FRIDAY QUESTION:
"Any New Year's resolutions"
KERI M. -- Not to lose my mind while planning my wedding.
ANNIKA H. -- Don't die!
JOHN S. -- I am going to compete in a HALF Ironman: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run. Just to prove I am only HALF crazy.
KERSTIN H. -- I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I believe every day is a day to set a new goal for yourself.
BRIAN M. -- 1. See more baseball this year (which might be difficult since I'll have less time this baseball season than last, and I again have tickets to an MLS team).
2. Run a (10-mile) Pear Blossom Run in closer to 90 minutes than 2 hours. (This year's will be my sixth.)
3. Get a different job.
ERIK H. -- I want to do a better job of "practicing what I preach," or living the healthier lifestyle I write about for the newspaper. One step in that direction: We ate a big salad with chicken last night, rather than something more processed and with more sodium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home