Monday, January 16, 2012

Niners' success is like turning back the clock

The SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS' success in the postseason feels like a clock has been turned back a couple decades for me.
I have closely followed the 49ers since childhood, so I experienced all five SUPER BOWL victories from the team's glory years.
I admit, I was surprised the NEW YORK GIANTS defeated the GREEN BAY PACKERS so relatively easily last night.
Now, the Giants must travel to San Francisco, where the Niners are 18-4 in home playoff games since 1980.
San Francisco beat New York earlier this season at CANDLESTICK PARK, 27-20.
I'm not sure how about the outcome of this coming Sunday's game, but I am sure seeing the Niners one win away from the Super Bowl will turn back the clock once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home