Friday, September 30, 2011

What to do when you're alone

Sometimes we all need to be alone.
ROUTE 1 readers describe their favorite solitary activities by answering this week's FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What do you like to do when you are alone?"
RICK T. -- Play on the computer.
KERI M. -- Yoga.
MARY N.P. -- In lovely weather, walk through our gardens, followed by cats and listening to the bird songs. In inclement weather, read, cook, make jewelry or (especially) play/read on my iPad...
SANDYE V. -- I like to stretch out with a good book --- outside on my swing/glider, weather permitting, or (and I think this season is fast approaching) on the couch with a fire crackling in the wood stove and the cat behind my knees.
KERSTIN H. -- normally i like to read but lately i love to sleep... you no now that i think about it i really dont care who is around i'm sleeping!
SASKIA M. -- Either surf of play games on the laptop while listening to music or peeking over to the TV.
ERIK H. -- I like to listen to music with my eyes closed. I catch more of the nuances that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home