Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yo Mr. Munk, thanks for cheering me up!

The DOG had me up at 4:45 a.m., when I discovered she had been sick overnight and had numerous accidents in the kitchen.
My morning actually went downhill from there, so I was thankful later when I rejuvenated myself by listening to a recent British single the Digital Spy Web site characterized as "perky as a pony."
"LOOK FOR ME" is a catchy as hell track by CHIPMUNK, the north London hip-hop artist otherwise known as Jahmaal Noel Fyffe.
Featuring a singer named Talay Riley, "Look for Me" was released in late December and eventually reached No. 7 in the U.K. charts.
Check out the video by clicking here.

Although catchy, I doubt it would make much chart headway over here -- Chipmunk raps in a distinctive London accent that might be a little too foreign for mainstream American ears.
That would be a shame, since it is a fun song that certainly cheered me up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home