Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I really need is a Shop-Vac, an AC/DC album and a bottle of "Sqrirt"

My mom and step-dad -- THE ILLUSTRIOUS OMA & OPA -- arrive from RENO in a few hours, so I am frantically completing some last-minute cleaning duties, armed with a vacuum, my favorite AC/DC album -- "LET THERE BE ROCK" -- and a bottle of the soda 10-year-old ANNIKA spells "S-Q-R-I-R-T."
I actually prefer to say "Sqrirt," instead of "Squirt." You can scrunch up your face like a chipmunk and say it. It's quite fun.
I prefer "Let There Be Rock" as well. I have always loved Bon Scott-era AC/DC, and you simply cannot go wrong with an album that includes "Dog Eat Dog" and "Problem Child" and concludes with "Whole Lotta Rosie."

Back to the task(s) at hand, I must admit the vacuum is not as effective as I would have liked around the area of the cat box.
I really need the Shop-Vac belonging to my father-in-law (THE EQUALLY ILLUSTRIOUS BOPPA).
Oh well. Now, I am browning two pounds of stew beef for something I have to throw into the crock pot before I leave for the airport.

I think I need more Sqrirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home