Friday, November 06, 2009

Surprising super powers, anyone?

Up, up and awaaaaay!
This week, ROUTE 1 readers answer the FRIDAY QUESTION based on the premise that they are all superheroes:

"What's your most surprising super power?"

ANNIKA H. -- Me mean. Me werewolf.

MIKE M. -- My ability to freeze time. I would take a lot of naps.

BEKAH P. -- My most surprising superpower is the ability to put up with my husband. Seriously, they should bottle this stuff! Women across the world would spend trillions!

RICK T. -- Love!

KERI M. -- If I couldn't create more hours for the day, it would be speed.

MIKE D. -- I used to dream that I could fly -- taking a running start on the 6th fairway at Bunker Hill and soaring over the trees in the valley below. Then again, I always wanted to be AquaMan on the Superfriends. There was just something cool about swimming with and telepathically communicating with the marine life. Yeah, maybe mind-reading would be a cool power. Hey, wait a minute ... I know what you're thinking, Hogstrom!!!
STACEY B. -- My most surprising super power would be to control the minds of zombies. That will make life a whole lot easier when the apocalypse arrives.

KERSTIN H. -- Mine would be that I can transfer my thoughts to you and make you believe and think them. That would make my life so much easier.
ERIK H. -- In the blink of an eye, my daughters' messy rooms would be transformed into spotlessly clean examples of precise organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home