Friday, August 07, 2009

Dream a little dream of FQ

Dreams? Do they mean anything?
They do to ROUTE 1. They mean we have more fodder for the weekly FRIDAY QUESTION:
"What is your most memorable recent dream?"
MIKE D. -- A few days ago, I dreamt that my newsroom superiors were chewing me out because I didn't blog enough on the company Web site. "But I blog three times a week!" I told them.
BEKAH P. -- Um... I don't remember. That's how it usually works. The dream is awesome, but then I wake up, and it's gone. My most memorable dream ever, however, happened when I was in grade school. I was floating down the river on a raft with Huckleberry Finn. It makes no sense, I know, but it is the only dream I have a distinct memory of.
MIKE M. -- I dreamt I interviewed Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson for Rolling Stone magazine. They were very accommodating, even took me for a spin in their SUV made of solid milk chocolate. I kept worrying about whether I should keep meticulous notes or just write the article from memory based on my impressions.
KERSTIN H. -- I had a dream that MJ came back to haunt everyone.
KERI M. -- Making out with a local radio DJ, and watching a Rider game. I told my boyfriend, so no secrets are being revealed here.
ERIK H. -- I dreamt that I was watching soccer on TV and Manchester United had signed one of the top women players in the world. There was a free kick for United just to the right of the penalty area, and the female player stepped up and bent the free kick beyond the wall and just past the goalkeeper. She became the first female to score in men’s top-flight football, and the crowd went crazy with applause.
Manchester United were wearing blue change strips, and I was wondering why they were clad in blue when I woke up. I am not really sure what this dream means, except that I know I am looking forward to watching the Premier League on television again – with or without women scoring goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home