Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What happens if you play this dream backwards?

Last night I dreamt I saw LED ZEPPELIN in concert.
Of course, it was a dream, so I never actually SAW the mighty ZEP up on stage: I woke up just as I was preparing to take my seat in the arena.
So, I guess I should clarify: Last night I dreamt I STOOD IN LINE to see LED ZEPPELIN in concert.
It all seemed so realistic. I was really looking forward to seeing Jimmy Page.
Actually, in hindsight, there were several, little inconsistencies that should have told me I was dreaming:
1) I was in my late teens, but Led Zeppelin were at their peak -- somewhere around the fourth album I would guess. However, the untitled "ZOSO" album came out in 1971, when I was 5 years old.
2) Instead of tickets, we had little white cards that would be scanned before entering the arena. I'm pretty sure those weren't an option in 1971.
3) Someone -- ushers? -- had placed little blocks of chocolate on our seats. I didn't eat my little block of chocolate. I held it in my hand and looked at it, just before I went to sit down.
That's when I woke up.
Hmm...
I'll listen to my Led Zeppelin playlist on my iPod today. Maybe that will help me figure out this dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger good grrl said...

A man who loves Duck Football AND knows music.......made in heaven! Baciarlo lotti
good grrl

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home