Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Make 'im 'it it to SILLY POINT!!!

I don't know a whole lot about cricket, but EVEN I KNOW that England have been playing like C-R-A-P in the Ashes Series in Australia. I am listening to cricket live online.
England have already lost the series, trailing 3-0 in the five-match series and have not played all that well in the current match in Melbourne.
England haven't batted well -- they were bowled out for 159 in their first innings.
England haven't bowled well, either -- Australia toyed with the English bowlers, reaching 419 in their first innings. England's Sajid Mahmood (pictured) was the team's most effective bowler, taking four wickets. Too bad Australia scored 100 runs off of Sajid.
I am listening to the English second innings right now.
The teams have reached lunch with England on 28-0. England trail by 232 runs.
I must have a masochistic streak.
Why else would I follow a brutal, TWO-STORY day at the newspaper by listening to England fritter away the remainder of their cricketing pride?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home