Friday, January 07, 2011

Welcome to Friday Question 2010, er... 2011

Welcome to the 2011 edition of ROUTE 1's FRIDAY QUESTION.
Just like on checks, we typed "2010" before correcting ourselves -- the year is still so new!

Here's how readers are responding to the arrival of 2011, by answering the following question:

"What do you look forward to in 2011?

RICK T. -- A better year! Seriously, I've lost several friends this past year and started out this year losing another. I'm looking to possibly make a large move to Florida later this year.

KERI M. -- Summer holidays, and all school breaks in between.

JOHN S. -- Nov. 11.

SANDYE V. -- That's easy! My new work schedule is 30 hours a week, which translates to a four-day workweek, which translates to 52 more days off per year. More time for puppets, gardening and figuring out my Kindle.

MARY N.-P. -- Besides all those general wishes for everybody - you know, peace and health to all, etc. etc, I have some selfish hopes:

- another trip to New York (with less snow!),

- a possible first grandchild (not up to me),

- a successful second "fairy house tour" for our humane society (that we organize)

- further employment for my husband who will be jobless as of end of May (but something that fits him well)

ANNIKA H. -- Getting my left split down. It's my resolution.

JIM S. -- My oldest son finishing grad school and getting into the workforce, my youngest son reconciling where he wants to go to school as a junior, and my wife and I taking a trip to the Grand Canyon.

ERIK H. -- Heading to San Francisco in May for a birthday trip to the "Old Country."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home